Sunday, September 13, 2015

Introducing Francis


Instead of just writing about my housemates, I thought it would be a little more interesting if you could hear from them yourself. In the next week, I will be uploading two minute interviews I had with my housemates about themselves and their impressions of the US so far. These interviews will also be a teaser of some of the topics I hope to cover in future blog posts.

So without further ado, may I introduce to you the first housemate: Francis Arias.

As you can tell, Francis is our American at heart. He has brought up a few points that I hope to cover in future episode such as gun consumer behavior, culturally distinct products like vegemite, and the US shopping tradition of big and cheap.

Check back soon to meet more of these Aussie housemates!

No comments:

Post a Comment