Friday, September 25, 2015

Introducing Joel


Joel is our newest housemate and only came to the US two months ago. Check out his responses to the interview:


It always makes me laugh when people realize simple things they take for granted, such as bacon, are different in other areas of the world. Just go to show the power of consumer preferences! It does make me wonder what causes these cultural consumer preferences and I hope to explore that later in this blog.

I also found it interesting that Joel also noticed the unhealthy food options of America. I hope to look more into these nudges both in the American culture and Australian culture and how these cultures influence eating habits.

Only one more Aussie to go! Check back tomorrow to listen to Seb's interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment