Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Introducing Seb


Alas my friends, the time has come to the final housemate introduction interview. Without further ado, may I introduce you to my housemate, Seb:



A few interesting consumer behavior tidbits in there I would like to explore later in this blog. First, the shift in the consumer perception of products when they go overseas. Also, the role of the government in attempting to influence consumer behavior through taxes.

Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed getting a better idea of these Aussies and their transition to America. As I learned in my DSEL class, the only way to understand your consumers (or people in general) is to go out and speak to them. It always surprises me the things I learn about people just by asking a few simple questions.

What do you think: Have you ever tried interviewing people? If so, what did you think of it and what was the outcome?

No comments:

Post a Comment